The Laboratory of Computer Science and Automatic Control for Systems, created in January 2012, is the result from the merge of two laboratories: the Applied Computer Science Laboratory (LISI, EA 1232) and the Laboratory of Automation and Applied Computer Science (LAII, EA 1219).
The LIAS gathers 35 teachers/researchers from disciplines like automatic control, electrical engineering, and computer science.
Although the laboratory is anchored in the Communication Systems community for the fundamental aspects, the LIAS, through its applications, is naturally open to the engineering sciences either for the new modes of propulsion, energy management, water treatment, complex sytems modelling, or the optimisation of real-time systems. The complementarity of the automatic control, electrical engineering and computer science disciplines is an added value for the application processing, all related to engineering.
The whole laboratory activity concerns three teams:
The LIAS is a member and a partner of the research federation MIRES (labelled from the CNRS). MIRES (mathematics and interactions, images and numerical computer science, networks and security)is a federation of laboratories from the Poitou-Charentes PRES.
The laboratory has many national and international industrial collaborations. It takes part in the organisation of the technology transfer centre: the CRITT-Informatique.
- 1st International Workshop on Uncertainty in Cloud Computing (UCC’2017) in conjunction with the 28th International Conference on Database and Expert Systems Applications (DEXA'2017) (Organizing Committee: Allel HADJALI)
- 7th International Conference on Model and Data Engineering (MEDI 2017), October 4-6 2017, at Barcelona, Spain. (Co-Program Chairs: Yassine OUHAMMOU)
- 19th International Conference on Big Data Analytics and Knowledge Discovery - DaWaK 2017 - August 28-31, 2017, at Lyon, France. (Program Chairs: Ladjel Bellatreche)
- 6th edition of the International Conference on Systems and Control - April 23-25, 2017, at the University of Batna 2, Batna, Algeria. (Program Chair : Driss MEHDI)
- IHM 2017, Poitiers, Futuroscope, 29 august to 1st september 2017
- Co-chair for the Tack "Intelligent Fuzzy Databases (IFDB)" dans la conférence IEA-AIE 2017 (The 30th International Conference on Industrial and Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems), Arras, France June 17-21, 2017
- Best research paper award during ESWC 2016 conference: Géraud Fokou, Stéphane Jean, Allel Hadjali, Michael Baron RDF Query Relaxation Strategies Based on Failure Causes
- Special Issue on Advanced Modelling for Developing and Testing Data Repository Systems in Big Data Era, Cluster Computing Journal, Springer, IF=1,510 [SJR=Q2]
- XVIII International Conference on “Data Analytics and Management in Data Intensive Domains”, DAMDID/RCDL’2016, Holiday Center “Ershovo” and Moscow, October 11-14, 2016 (PC co-chairs of the PhD Workshop: Ladjel BELLATRECHE)
- Co-chair for the Track "Intelligent Web Computing and Applications (I-WeCA)" dans la conférence SITIS 2016 (The 12 th IEEE - International Conference on SIGNAL IMAGE TECHNOLOGY & INTERNET BASED SYSTEMS), Naples Italy, 28 November – 1 December 2016
- MEDI 2016: Almeria, Spain, 21-23 september 2016
- BDA 2016, Poitiers, France, 16-19 november 2016
- Special Issue of Fuzzy Sets and Systems, December 2015 (Issue of selected the best papers from the 24th French Speaking Conference on Fuzzy Logic and its Applications, held in Poitiers, 5 - 6 November 2015)
- 13th IEEE International Conference on Services Computing (IEEE SCC'2016), June 27 - July 2, 2016, San Francisco, USA (Scientific Workflows Area Chairs: Ladjel Bellatreche, France)
- IEEE International Conference on Cloud and Big Data Computing, Toulouse, July 16-18, 2016. PC-Chairs: Yinglong XIA (IBM T.J. Watson Research Center, USA), Ladjel BELLATRECHE (France)
- IEEE-INDIN, Poitiers, 18-21 July, 2016. Track 2: Cognitive and Computation Intelligence: Ladjel BELLATRECHE. Track 3: Distributed, Embedded & Networked Control Systems: Olivier Bachelier. Track 4: Real-Time and Embedded Computing: Pascal RICHARD
- Special Session ADAMID : The 16th World CONGRESS of the International Fuzzy Systems Association (IFSA) and the 9th CONFERENCE of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology (EUSFLAT), 30 June - July 3, 2015, Gijón, Asturias , Spain
- ADBIS 2015, 19th East-European Conference on Advances in Databases and Information Systems - 08 - 11 September 2015, Poitiers, Futuroscope, France
- MEDI 2015, 5th International Conference on Model and Data Engineering - September 26 - 28, 2015, Island of Rhodes, Greece
- LFA 2015, 24ème Conférence sur la Logique Floue et ses Applications - 05 - 06 November 2015, Poitiers, Futuroscope, France
- Cyber Physical Systems mini-course - November 15, 16th November 2015, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA, USA
- COFSED 2014, Cooperativeness and Flexibility in Semantic Web Databases, Special Session for ISMIS 2014 Conference - 25 - 27 June 2014, Roskilde, Denmark
- MEDI 2014, 4th International Conference on Model and Data Engineering - September 24 - 26, 2014, Larnaca, Cyprus
- OAIS 2014 : 3rd International Workshop on Ontologies meet Advanced Information Systems in conjunction with ADBIS 2014 - 7 September 2014, Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia
Bâtiment B25 - 2, rue Pierre Brousse
86022 Poitiers Cedex - France
Tél : +33 (0)549453509
Téléport 2 - 1 avenue Clément Ader
86961 Futuroscope Chasseneuil Cedex - France
Tél : +33 (0)549498063